Monday, August 30, 2010

Postcard Assignment.

Clones!!! I took this photo of my friend Ross, and then copy pasted myself from a year earlier into it. I used the burn and dodge tools and the clone stamp to make me look like I belong in the image.

My Photoshop masterpiece to date. I wish Dinosaur Country, Wyoming was a real place. I used a National Geographic photo for the background, a dinosaur illustration from a library book, and one of my senior photos to complete this one.

This was a picture I took of Snoop Dogg at Bonnaroo last year. We were sneaky and wrangled our way into the rafters on stage. We're getting married. His hand holding the beer is definitely my hand from another photo.


This one is pretty terrible. It was before I learned to use to the burn and dodge tool. And I wrote "polk" like James K. instead of "poke", ha. This was Overton Park last winter, me on Halloween this year, and my horse in the arena two years ago.

Me and the Mamas and Papas. Vinyl doesn't fit in the scanner, so we're missing a member here. Couldn't figure out the correct filter to use to make it look more natural.

Kenny and I. This one is ridiculous, but I think it is hilarious! I couldn't figure out how to get the effect that is on the original picture, so I used the grain filter and did what I could.




I'm gettin' better!






4 comments:

  1. do not forget to throughly read the requirements for the postcard project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the california dreamin' one-really fun and cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one of you riding a velociraptor(?)!!! :D

    ReplyDelete